Measures color information (L*a*b*) and scales the values to the sun light output distribution function.
The Absolute Spectral Reflection metrology tool measures absolute spectral reflectance to characterize various films, including anti-reflection coatings (ARC). The system utilizes a 390-940nm spectrometer. An internal quartz reference continuously calibrates the absolute reflectance between panels.
- The tool uses an internal quartz reference and beam splitting optics to recalibrate between every panel.
- The tool measures color information (L*a*b* parameters) and scales the values to the sun light output distribution function.
- The optional kSA FitTool simulation and fitting software adds the ability to determine film thickness.
- A sapphire reference normalizes the light output signal.
- The tool detects panels through a threshold signal level (peak intensity of raw spectrometer signal).
- Standard systems include 3 probes per tool.