k-Space Associates, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-situ, in-line, and ex-situ metrology tools for the semiconductor, thin-film, and photovoltaic industries. Our products utilize optical imaging technology for non-contact, non-invasive real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis of temperature, film thickness and growth rate, curvature and film stress, surface quality and atomic spacing, and optical constants. Our products are used for monitoring thin-film deposition processes, including MBE, MOCVD, PLD, PVD, ALD, sputtering, and evaporation. Incorporated in 1992 and driven to supply the best technical support in the industry, our tools are used worldwide in both research and production. We are looking for creative, positive, energetic, career-oriented people to join our team. All full time positions are offered with competitive salary and full benefits. We are headquartered in beautiful Dexter, MI, just 10 miles from downtown Ann Arbor, MI. We hope you will consider us for a challenging, rewarding career path! To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
k-Space Associates, Inc. is looking for a Production Technician to join our production team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Efficient cable harness and PCB board soldering
- Assemble electronic assemblies via following detailed assembly instructions
- Test electronic assemblies for proper operation using voltmeters and oscilloscopes
- Mechanical assembly of detailed components via following detailed assembly instructions
- Generating assembly and test procedure documents as needed
- Perform calibration procedures on completed mechanical and electrical components
- Use Windows-based software for test and calibration of mechanical and electrical components
- Minimum of 1-year experience with electrical and/or mechanical assembly
- Strong soldering and small part assembly skills
- Attention to detail and meticulous approach to assembly, testing, and calibration
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Personable and willing to work in a team environment
- Proficient using Windows-based PCs
- Proficient using MS Office applications, esp. Excel and Word
- Good writing skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- College degree from an accredited institution is preferred
k-Space is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will plan and execute the marketing, including digital marketing and CRM administration. The Marketing Manager will engage our existing customers, research and identify new market opportunities, and assist in sales efforts. We need a self-starter who is organized and can see projects from conception to execution.
- CRM administration – k-Space uses Act!, but experience in any system is useful.
- Press Releases – write and distribute press releases.
- Newsletters – plan, write, and distribute the email newsletter through an automated email system.
- SEO – responsible for organic SEO tracking and improvement suggestions.
- Google Ads – responsible for setting up, monitoring, and optimizing GoogleAds.
- Ads – Plan, schedule, create, and execute all digital and print ads including tradeshow ads, print ads, and online media.
- Tradeshow Coordination – selecting the best tradeshows to attend, advertisements for tradeshows, ordering promotional items, registering for tradeshows, shipment of equipment to tradeshows, and follow up after tradeshows.
- LinkedIn – Content planning, creation, and posting on LinkedIn.
- Video – product video coordination and execution for both training videos and promotional videos.
- Product Literature – oversight including product specifications, application notes, case studies, and other materials as deemed necessary.
- Website – responsible for testing, creating news items, updating content as necessary, offering suggestions for improvement.
- KPIs – tracking and reporting of monthly Key Performance Indicators using queries from the CRM and data from Google Analytics.
- Support role in sales – including, but not limited to, attending daily meetings, facilitating follow up on leads with salespeople and international distributors, following a sale through the production and shipping process to make sure all steps are completed. This is approximately 1/3 of the time.
- Other duties as requested.
- Prefer 3+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to multi-task
- Software Required: MS Products, Act! (or other CRM)
- Software Preferred: Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator, Emma (or other email creation and scheduling software), Camtasia, Teachable (or online classroom concept), Google Analytics, QuickBooks
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred